If you wish to enjoy a radiant and beautiful smile, we encourage you to practice proper oral hygiene habits and regularly visit the dentist for professional dental cleanings to remove surface stains. Daily dental care can go a long way in keeping your smile looking great.
One of the most highly sought-after dental treatments is smile whitening, due to many patients being unhappy with dull-looking smiles. If your smile has grown dull, we can help you determine the cause of tooth discoloration or staining, which could be one of the following factors:
– Pigmented food and drinks such as berries, red wine, tea, coffee, and certain candies that saturate tooth enamel
– Tar and nicotine found in tobacco products
– Medications such as antihistamines, high blood pressure treatment, antibiotics, and antipsychotics,
– Effects of aging thinning out tooth enamel and revealing the yellower dentin layer underneath
– Over-production of dentin as a result of tooth trauma, causing the tooth color to become darker
We are pleased to offer professional teeth whitening options at Country Club Dental, and can whiten your smile by applying a safe whitening gel to the to remove stains. Another option is to ask our dentist about at-home teeth whitening and pick up your customized kit from our office.
If you would like to learn how to whiten your smile in Cameron Park, California, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Sonny Afshar at 530.677.4457 to determine the cause of your dull smile and which treatments may be best for you.